Technological disruption has come to the UK’s £900bn wealth management industry with 2017 the year that low-cost, automated and innovative online investment services – often called robo advice – entering the mainstream.
Not just for start-ups, big banks and wealth managers are launching their own ‘robo advice’ offerings as the fight for investors’ assets heats up.
Why you should attend:
- Robo-advice is entering the mainstream. Find out what that means from the industry’s top players
- Learn the latest trends
- Meet the industry’s key figures
- Understand the risks and opportunities for the future of wealth management
- Explore the varied investment styles and strategies, suitability for financial advisors, ETFs, compliance, regulation and legality issues and much, much more.
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Certification (CPD)
Sessions you can expect at the conference:
- Wealth Managers and IFAs: A robo for everyone?
- Horizon 2022 and 2027: beyond low cost
- How artificial untelligence will revolutionise digital wealth management
- Fintech partnerships and synergies in wealthtech
- View the full schedule
If you would like to attend please register your interest here.