Taylor Wessing, Practicology and Farfetch have joined forces for the upcoming event Retail Reimagined.
The event aims to bring together the key players in the retail market and will focus on the pivotal disruptive influences and new strategies for profitable growth.
We have put together an exceptional list of speakers and panellists, who will be providing first-hand insight into their experiences of disruptors within the retail market:
- Farfetch’s Chief Strategy Officer Stephanie Phair, who is responsible for strategy and innovation at Farfetch and whose previous experience includes being Managing Director of The Outnet
- Gymshark’s CEO Steve Hewitt, who leads the global sportswear brand that is one of the UK’s fastest-growing private companies
- Alistair Crane, CEO of Hero, a platform that connects online shoppers with store staff, and is used by retailers including Made.com and Harvey Nichols
- Frederic Court, Founder & Managing Partner at Felix Capital, whose investments include Farfetch, Deliveroo, The Business of Fashion and Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle site Goop.
- Ghizlan Guenez, founder and CEO of The Modist, the first global luxury destination for modest fashion.
- Dalziel & Pow’s Creative Director David Dalziel, who after 30 years in the industry remains at the forefront of retail experience design
There is limited space at this event, however if you would like to join us please register your interest here and we will be in touch shortly.