We take our environmental responsibility seriously. Taylor Wessing recognises that our business activities can have an impact upon the environment. By working closely with our staff, members, suppliers and service providers, it is our aim to identify that impact, manage it effectively, and reduce it wherever possible.
We have implemented an Environmental Management System and are now ISO14001 certified, which is an International Standard in Environmental Management. We are also a member of Legal Sustainability Alliance , whose aim is to enable members of the Legal Sector to work together in establishing how it can influence the climate change agenda.
Environmental Policy Statement
Taylor Wessing is committed to minimising, wherever possible, the impact upon the environment of its working practices. We actively promote the following steps within the firm:
- Specific recycling facilities are provided throughout the firm’s premises and we actively encourage all members of the firm to utilise them;
- We encourage the responsible disposal of all waste products by liaising closely with our Landlord, the Local Authority and approved contractors;
- We comply with all applicable environmental legal requirements relevant to our organisation;
- We ensure wherever possible that goods procured come from environmentally friendly or sustainable sources;
- We are committed to review and update our policy at regular intervals;
- We continually seek to improve the Firm’s performance and prevent pollution;
- We maintain an Environmental Management System compliant with ISO14001;
- We ensure this policy is communicated to everyone working for or on behalf of the firm, and is available to the public upon request.